Tour With Colleagues

A Wonderful Tour Place say that,s Impact.

Once up one a time 
I am Md: Arafat Jan Munsi  was gone to visit a historic place.I want to say something about my visiting and share my flings.
This place name is birishiri stay in natrokona country of Bangladesh 
I was Known about this place but its my first journey for go to this place.  in hear have a various experience when i see this place then feel a wonderful impact i was don't know about koila.i see this first time how is possible that's nice .our official collegiate with visit this place       
whenever i remember that,s moments i feel very happy and day lighted i don't know that,s why .its just my mind feelings i am impressed that,s moments so i can,t shear my feelings.our collegiate was a very wander full person i don,t know why they was a like same to me just i know they are stay with all is starting to go is sweet-able and they  want to about all of our country .now this moments our collegiate all are a young generation so we can,t stop our mission we want always running our tourist mission already we have a wander full plan for visit three historical place we have Hugh man but we can,t acceptance that man because our capacity not large. but our team always trying build up our capacity .if you want to  know about our so always stay us.
Previous Post Next Post